Lost your pet?
At idENTICHIP® we fully appreciate the distress you feel if your beloved pet goes missing. That's why we have put together a proven system to ensure that we do all that we can to reunite you with your pet.
We recommend you take the following steps:
- Check with neighbours to make sure your pet is not with them or hiding somewhere, pay particular attention to garages and sheds where your pet may have been accidentally trapped.
- For dog owners who may have lost their pet whilst out walking, trace the route of your “normal” walk.
- Advise your vet, plus local rescue centres or charities in your area.
- Put up simple signs around your locality asking for help in locating your lost pet, include a photo and description.
- Phone Anibase on 01904 487 600 or go online to your pet’s details and report your pet missing to us.
Locate is an enhanced reunification service available to all pets registered on ANIBASE®, for added peace of mind and invaluable assistance should your pet go missing join online today. Click here to find out more.