Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make the identicare website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information as defined in the GDPR (EU 2016/679) (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Cookies used within our websites are as follows:
|Session||They enable the maintenance, functionality and flow of your session|
|Google Analytics||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site, which we use to help improve it. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
Most web browsers allow control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
More about our cookies
- Remembering your settings
There is no way to prevent functional, personalisation cookies and anonymised tracking cookies being used and set other than to not use our site.
Your consent will be requested for any personalised tracking. This consent is captured in a specific cookie as mentioned above.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Third party cookies are set by:
- Google Analytics â€“ they provide us with anonymous information on how visitors interact with our site
Turning cookies off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings (learn how here). Doing so however will probably limit the functionality of our website, and a large proportion of the world’s other websites, as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.
If you do not allow the installation any cookies in your browser, it is possible that you will not be able to access some of the sections of our website or it may work incorrectly.
How to contact us
Information about our privacy statement can be requested by contacting us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to identicare Ltd, 10 Great North Way, York, YO26 6RB.